Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i start wearing Liquid Foundation? im 14?

Okay.. im 14 and i usually wear powder foundation. { bare minerals} But ive been thinking about changing over to liquid foundation. The kind i got is L'real true match. Am i too young to wear liquid? Will it break my skin out? My skins pretty sensitive. I wash it three times a day so it never gets that many break outs. Also, my face gets red easily. From getting too hot, or blushing too. Haha. So could liquid foundation help reduce the redness? Thank you :)Should i start wearing Liquid Foundation? im 14?
PLEASE stick with mineral foundation. If you have sensitive skin, mineral makeup is your best bet. Liquid foundation will clog your pores and lead to more breakouts. Then you'll have to use more liquid foundation to cover up pimples, thus beginning an endless cycle. If the makeup you're using now doesn't provide you with enough coverage, try a different mineral makeup. There are tons of mineral makeup websites online that offer free samples and contain no parabens or bismuth oxychloride (the stuff in bare minerals that causes some people's face to itch when they sweat.) I love coastalscents.com for their mineral foundation, and they have some great eyeshadows, blushes, and makeup brushes, too. They also send a free sample with every order. Ask your mom if she'll help you order online, or if you have to do it yourself, go to the gas station or grocery store and get a money order for the exact amount of your makeup order. I wish I had never started using liquid makeup, it broke me out horribly when I was younger and now I have scars because of it.





Honestly though, if you have clear skin, I wouldn't bother with foundation at all. Don't cover up natural beauty with makeup.Should i start wearing Liquid Foundation? im 14?
Well it depends because if you live in America one you just sweat it of and two some people say it's too young but in the UK that's a different story maybe you should start wearing a little and build up and see peoples reactions but make sure it's not orange and streaky and if you make sure to wash your face thourghly befor and after and if it's a trusted and for sensitive skin you shouldn't break out :) but I would also recommend wearing powder on top so you don't look shiny :)
I too, wear Bare Minerals. I would keep using that. Liquid foundation makes your face break out and it makes it look more obvious that you are wearing makeup. If you think that liquid makeup would help your problem, I would give it a try, but I don't know how much of redness liquid foundation could reduce.


Hope this helped!!!
i Wouldnt Recommend Wearing Make-Up iF You Have Clear Skin!


You'l Always Have The Odd Teenage Spot Anyway Why Dont You Try Like a Tinted Moisturizer? Or Something Really Light





(:





x
i dont think u should be wearing foundation at all at ur age, particulary if u dont get many spots either, a nice blusher should be enough for young skin like urs.
I sometimes just end up starting low end and using several types. Do what seems right and Im pretty sure your gut will be right. I research at http://BrandsMakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment