Monday, August 23, 2010

Any good liquid foundation or two-way foundation?

I am a college teen in Singapore, I use two-way foundation but after few hours with it powder start to flake. So i m thinking of using liquid foundation but i have sensitive skin and acne prone skin.so I thinking of buying a good brand product. Any recommendation of product?Any good liquid foundation or two-way foundation?
I use Bare Essentials, it's all natural and made of minerals. It's a powder but it works really well. And it actually helps prevent you from breaking out. You can buy it online, i strongly recommend it.Any good liquid foundation or two-way foundation?
hi, try use ZA, i've been using the ZA two-way foundation, and i am from Singapore too, you can also try search this local website 88db and search for skin care products or other beauty products
i like maybelline liquid products


but bare minerals powder products
Vera, I use aularale.com/7002 for my sensitive skin; from the skin care to the foot cream and I think it's an excellent product.
try Maybelline wonder finish. i find it gr8 for a combination skin. I use it with a bit of moisturiser. If you have oily skin use it alone. It doesnt flake or make the skin oily, is light and nice. good coverage too.
I'm sure you have Max Factor in Singapore so go buy the Silk Perfection from Max Factor. It's a cream foundation that appears matte on face, therefore it won't flake. The best thing about it is that, it's oil-free so you won't get acne from it!
For a cheaper brand, I recommend L'Oreal True Match foundation. It's very natural looking and is not caking or flakey. It stays on and my skin never gets oily when I use it.


If you were looking for a Sephora type foundation, go with Clinque Perfect Match foundation or Benefit Cosmetics ';Some-Kinda-Gorgeous';... they both work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment