Monday, August 23, 2010

Best oil-free, non-comedogenic liquid foundation for full coverage?

I do not want a powder. I'm not extremely pale, and I can almost always find my shade in foundations. However, I've yet to find a foundation that gives great coverage and doesn't clog my pores. I'm prone to acne, and I have oily skin. I'd like a foundation that feels light on my face and doesn't look cakey, but covers my acne really well and won't give me more acne. Something inexpensive would be nice, too. I'm willing to spend under 20 bucks.Best oil-free, non-comedogenic liquid foundation for full coverage?
Definiely try the new Maybelline Colorstay 24h!!!


Its oil free, non clog poring, sweat resistant , heat resistant , wont' rub off, etc etc


for 11 dollars/


I have the EXACT skin type , this thing feels soo light when its on, provides such a good coverage to my red spots, and looks like its nnot there.


Defintily try it!Best oil-free, non-comedogenic liquid foundation for full coverage?
Revlon Colorstay works well for me. You can also find it at the popular CVS, Walmart, Target stores.
Revlon ColorStay for Combination Oily Skin. It's about $11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment