Monday, August 23, 2010

Advise me with a good liquid foundation?

a good liquid foundation thats


-long lasting


-natural


-excellent coverage.


im not big onto those drug store brands, i tried most of them and they all were terrible 4 me=[[


so now im looking 4 a good liquid foundation higgher end priced


helpp!


%26lt;33Advise me with a good liquid foundation?
I agree that MAC Studio Fix Makeup is the best for you.


You can visit their site www.maccosmetics.com,


visit them at MAC stores, or department stores like Macy's or Barney's.





It has amazing coverage, and it comes out looking matte and completley natural for what looks like a flawless face.





Hope I could help! If you need anything else, feel free to message me so I can help you find a specific MAC product you would love and your shade!Advise me with a good liquid foundation?
try MAC studio fix fluid it lasts all day and it look very antural not heavy or cakey and it has very good coverage
I used to use MAC but since I have been using the foundation from Bee-Luscious I will never go back to MAC. The Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation is all natural and has great even coverage. No powders to make a mess. When combined with their primer it lasts at least 15 hours.Here is the web-site.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
Try Mary Kay. You should either use Medium Coverage for oily or combination skin or Full Coverage for dry to normal skin. There is also a wonderful tinted moisturizer with SPF 20.
i use mac just go to the mall
try mac products at the malls

No comments:

Post a Comment