Monday, August 23, 2010

If i wear mineral foundation, do i have to wear liquid foundation with it?

No, you don't. But I find mineral foundations have really bad coverage so I use mine like a loose powder. I wear liquid foundation and finish with mineral foundation. I'm not gonna keep doing that though. I just don't want my mineral foundation to go to waste.If i wear mineral foundation, do i have to wear liquid foundation with it?
no. ive never heard such a thing, but if your talking about letting the minerals stick to your skin, then this is what u do:


after washing face thouroughly and drying it, put on a moisturizer, preferably neutrogena, because there is no chemicals, and is for sensitive skin.. get dressed while the moisterizer settles in for a minute, then apply the minerals with a brush like the ones used to apply blush. viola!If i wear mineral foundation, do i have to wear liquid foundation with it?
I'm not sure...but i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and i know you don't have to wear anything but the airbrush makeup. I use it as my foundation/concealer, blush, eyeshadow and bronzer. It makes my skin look flawless...i love it. You should look into it. Go to google and type in Dinair and you'll find their site.
no the mineral foundation is foundation adding liquid foundation on top will make it cake on your face.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment