Monday, August 23, 2010

Is liquid foundation good for oily skin?

i have oily skin and i really want to wear liquid foundation. but some of my friends said that its not good for your skin. and is liquid foundation that costs 12$ good for your skin? any other information would be really helpful.





thankyou Is liquid foundation good for oily skin?
Hello my friend (Contact) beauty with brains %26lt;3:





I took interest in your question because I also have oily skin. The comments from one of the responders about oily skin preventing wrinkles in old age is true. I will be 71 in early December and my face skin has not a wrinkle, and it is as soft and smooth as a baby's bum. I also look quite young for my age. This is the plus side that will be an asset to you long into your future.





I did some research for you that comfirms exactly what many of the other responders have advised. Start at the main source which will address all of your other questions as well, regarding: ***





*** Yahoo Canada Lifestyle - Oily Skin:





http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/search?p=O鈥?/a>





- ';Feed Your Skin';


- ';Taking care of your skin';


- ';Useful tips on purchasing skin care products';


- ';Clear Skin 101';


- ';Skin care for acne-prone skin';


- ';Defend Your Skin Against The Outdoors';


- ';Do you use a foundation primer?';


- ';Face the Elements';


- ';Do-It-Yourself Beauty';


- ';Beauty products that multi-task among items winning kudos from group of experts';





See ';Clear Skin 101.'; Coincidently, the first problem addressed IS OILY SKIN: ****





http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashion-be鈥?/a>





What do I do to eliminate or control excess oil and shine? I use plain ordinary 'Dove' soap and warm water. I developed a severe allergy to Zest - probably because of the fragrance element. Many of we males also take pride in our appearance and don't want to be smudging oil on or against our S.O. or young female relatives. My teenage great-nieces call me ';girly'; [lmao] because of how long I take in the bathroom getting ready.





Good luck.





鈾?鈭?鈾?鈭?鈾? With much respect and LOVE - Phoenix (Rob).Is liquid foundation good for oily skin?
Liquid foundation is horrible for your skin. If you have a dry spot, just use moisturizer on it. Powder works way better for oily skin. I also use bareminerals and if you try it, I think you will love it. I have been using it for a short time, but I already notice a difference in my skin. It is pricey, so if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, try out Physicians formula mineral makeup. I also really like it and its ALOT cheaper.
I have oily skin also and I wore liquid foundation for 10 years because I thought it was the best as far as coverage and DID NOT EVER want to switch. However, I was introduced to Bare Minerals about a year and a half ago and I swear by it. My pores don't clog near as much, have way fewer problems with blemishes and my face no longer takes on that horrible shiny sheen after just an hour of makeup wear. Plus! I get great coverage! Stay away from the liquid stuff, girl





P.S. The Minerals are generally more expensive, but they also last WAY longer. Small price to pay for healthier skin.
No foundation is good for your skin, but as long as you take it off properly in the evening and prep your skin before you wont harm your skin at all. the price of the foundation doesnt really make much difference to how good it is for your skin, it really makes more difference to the color and quality. I'd say do for a brand like MAC, Clinique or Chanel as they are all good quality and will last you all day
Yes and no.





The old liquid foundation and the cheaper liquid foundation (like the $12 one) will clog pores because they contain oils. BUT the cheap mineral foundation also clog pores because they contain bismuth or talc as fillers. I know it seems expensive but I use the Bee Luscious Liquid Minerals because it is the best of both worlds.
i know someone who's a beauty advisor, and she says that oily skin helps your skin because when you grow up, you wont get wrinkles, she's around 45, and she has a few wrinkles, but not like all the other old ladies! She used to have oily skin when she was smaller, she said.


I have oily skin too, i wash my face one time a day, it works, i use aveeno baby wash, i know kinda wierd, but it works!!



I'm not a fan of foundation myself. I have slightly oily skin sometimes. I don't wear make up usually but I think a powder would work a lot better for your skin type. I really like Bare Minerals, it looks very natural.
Maybe you can try pressed powder
nope use powder





i prefer bare minerals
and it clogs your pores. Use mineral powder

No comments:

Post a Comment