Saturday, August 21, 2010

What brands of makeup are mineral makeup? (LIQUID FOUNDATION)?

ok so i use loreal and i love it so far!! but i wanna know if it comes in the kind thast like mineral makeup? i hear it has better coverage, feels lighter and is better for ur skin!! ok so





does loreal come in mineral foundation?? And how expensive is it?? nothing over $12!!


what are other mineral foundation brands that are good but very cheap??What brands of makeup are mineral makeup? (LIQUID FOUNDATION)?
I'm sure that loreal has a mineral foundation, but not all of their foundations will be mineral foundations. You see?


I like cover girl personally. It blends really well, and makes my skin look great.What brands of makeup are mineral makeup? (LIQUID FOUNDATION)?
Really before you try mineral foundation access if you actually need it. If your complexion is dry, then mineral makeup may not be for you.





If you have oily skin mineral makeup is an awesome option.


L'Oreal has the bare naturale collection, which in my opinion sucks horrid booty. I don't like the shades and it has talc in it. Ew.





A cheap, safer option is physician's formula. It's very mild and doesn't irritate the face at all. It's pretty nice for what you pay for.





I use Everyday Minerals, and it's wonderful for my skin. It leaves it with a very healthy glow, and there's a ton of shades to choose from. It's pricey, but you get what you pay for.


If you wanna try a free sample go to their site : https://www.everydayminerals.com/





all you pay for is shipping. Hope that helps.





Good luck. :]
How old are you? You shouldn't wearing makeup until you absolutely have to. I'm 22 and wear NO foundation on my face still.





http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/br鈥?/a>





All that is:





Sephora eyeshadow


Maybelline mascara


Urban Decay eyeliner


Nars bronzer





Liquid foundation clogs your pores. My mom told me when I was younger not to wear liquit foundation because she did when she was younger and her pores are HUGE. Like HUGEEEE. I've listened so far and just use a light powder bronzer and do a quick dust on my face. I haven't had problems with acne and my skin is still pretty amazing for being 22.
Yes, Loreal has a mineral foundation. It was like 11 bucks when I bought mine. I hope you're not as light skinned as I am. The lightest shade was too dark for me. :(





Everyday minerals is really good! I swear! And it's only 8 bucks!
maybelline


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApXsc4eKdhS9YsrJGzWf.x7g5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090327201116AAKlU77

No comments:

Post a Comment