Monday, November 21, 2011

Which liquid foundation/all over face powder is best for very dry skin?

after i wash my face in the morning, i apply moisturizer, and this is supposed to stop my skin fron bein so dry, but it just doesn't do the trick. is there a foundation i can buy that moisturizes while serving as an all over cover face?Which liquid foundation/all over face powder is best for very dry skin?
I would stop washing your face in the morning. Only wash it once a day so as not to strip it of oils. Wash at night, to remove all the gross stuff your face absorbed during the day. Then moisturize both day and night. Or, in the morning you could use a tinted moisturizer, which is like both a moisturizer and a light foundation. I would skip foundations made for older people because they generally have oil in them, which can create acne.Which liquid foundation/all over face powder is best for very dry skin?
I think you better consult a dermatologist for a specific moisturizer.





Try to avoid make-up right now you`re sooo young, and you should take care of your skin not hide it.





Make-up should be a the icing on the cake to enhance your skin and not a mask to hide behind it.
What kind of moisturizer do you use? I know I have dry skin too and I use polypeptide cream for 50 year olds, it is the only thing that works! As for foundation, that is hard, I like the liquid minerals, it can make any skin look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment