Monday, November 21, 2011

Girls: What liquid foundation do you recommend?

I don't use powders...so I was wondering, do you have any liquid coverup or foundations that you recommend?


Just in case you wanted to know, I have..


-acne prone skin


-combination oily and dryGirls: What liquid foundation do you recommend?
I use chanel foundation but its pretty pricey - however you get your moneys worth! It's really good for your skin and doesn't cause spots. I think its worth saving up for though! Jks - it doesn't make your skin greasy unlike a lot of liquid foundations!! Hope I helpedGirls: What liquid foundation do you recommend?
mac foundation is the best ive ever used but if your on a budget i would recommend revlon colorstay its just as good and comes in many colours
Use L'Oreal bare naturals. It's a mineral makeup that is far superior to any liquid I've ever tried.
I'm using a Lancome liquid foundation. Its really awsome! I don't know if it caters to oily skin, but I know it dosn't have oil in it so its good for not causing acne.
The best liquid foundation can be found at Bee-Luscious. Get the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation. It has no oil, no talc and best of all NO bismuth so it shouldn't cause any breakouts. Use the Medicated Spot Cover for any blemishes.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
Lancome Photogenic liquid foundation. it has SPF 15 in it too.
revlon is the best one. It always makes my skin glow and my friends wonder id i have a tan. try it and if u dont like it then try something else. Do NOT try avon products.
I have your type of skin and not everything would blend with my skin tone before, most of the time they would make my skin flaky and it was always obvious that I had foundation on...then I tried Mary Kay foundation, it perfectly matches my skin, u can't even tell that I have a found. on and at the same time it covers everything, they have for combination/oily or normal/dry skin types, they also match the color of f. with your skin....price is reasonable 14$...try to find a consultant in your area, they will help u...they can come to your house and u can try it for free, c if u like it or not....if u need any further help, send me an email: natalyok04@yahoo.com :)
I use bare minerals foundation. I will never go back to liquid.
Clinique stay true liquid foundation. It is oil-free and won't


clog the pores. Its gentle for acne prone skin and doesn't cake. The finish is matte and covers any blemishes


really well.
I have the same type of skin as you, but on top of being acne-prone and combo I also have sensitive skin. Almay Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation is PERFECT though! It is light but covers, doesn't cause breakouts, and I always get compliments when I use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment