Monday, November 21, 2011

Do u have to wear mineral powder over liquid foundation?

i have like moderate acne and oily t-zone.


i want to use jane mineral powder... i heard its really good. i want my acne and redness covered.. so would i need to buy a liquid foundation too or can i just wear my daily moisturizer and then sweep the mineral powder and blush?


thank-you!!Do u have to wear mineral powder over liquid foundation?
the liquid foundation covers redness better, I find and the mineral powder helps the liquid stay in place longer.





This is what personally works for me, every face is different, I think you should use a liquid foundation or some sort of concealer type pen to help with the redness. Also make sure you wash all your makeup off at night.Do u have to wear mineral powder over liquid foundation?
Apply a concealer on the red or darkened areas of your skin and then apply an all over mineral foundation. It'll be more natural and won't feel caked on. The answer to your question would be no. You do not HAVE to wear mineral makeup over your foundation. Applying mineral powder over your liquid foundation just finishes the look, kicks back that glossy finish, and makes you look a little more natural. If you like the shiny, been to the beach look, then go with it. I use Sheer Cover makeup and it works good but I prefer the Bare Mineral makeup. Bare Minerals makes a great foundation for wearing alone. They also offer finishing powders with SPF 15 in them. It's a bit expensive but sure beats paying the price for testing foundations. You just brush on the mineral foundation and apply a small amount of finishing powder. Your done. They also offer blushes and mineral eye shadows. I've also tried the AVON brand of mineral makeup. They were great too and are cheap on the price. I'd suggest looking at what they have to offer. I like their mineral bronzer.
You dont have to wear Mineral powder over your foundation.


I do, but thats just me. If you have really Oily skin, then i would before you put on your makeup try washing your face in cold water, pat dry, and then apply, do Not put lotion on your face before your makeup, and to help with your acne, try using a Oil free foundation, lightly apply and then you can go over your face with mineral powder.
i've tried a couple of minerals.. it doesn't cover redness much. I know bare minerals does but I've tried 3 other drug store brands, no.





I wear liquid and powder over it. It helps with the shine and it makes the coverage last longer.





Minerals isn't really good for covering up redness.
If you want better coverage I would still use a liquid foundation over the spots you want covered the most. Then use the mineral powder over it. I love the new mineral products that are coming out now. Good luck!
bare minerals will take care of everything!
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment