Monday, November 21, 2011

Wats the best liquid foundation for?

Pale skin?


I'm in the UK and only have shops like Superdrug that sell make up.


Whats the best one from your experience?





Thanks.Wats the best liquid foundation for?
CoverGirl or Max Factor. If you want a really good foundation try MAC cosmetics it's worth the price.Wats the best liquid foundation for?
In my experience, the best one I ever used was Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place makeup SPF10 or Lancome Adaptive Foundation (now discontinued) but I'm sure Lancome would have other/s that would be very similar.





(I have pale skin too)
CoverGirl TruBlend Level 1. Awesome coverage, yet very light and they have a whole line of shadows and blushes to go along with your fair skin type. I love it!
RMK has the best liquid foundation %26amp; it's very long lasting :)
i like cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment