Monday, November 21, 2011

Any really good liquid foundation ?

that makes your skin look flawless? and not caked on.


and doesnt make you breakout easily.Any really good liquid foundation ?
its not a liquid foundation, its a compact, but Elizabeth Arden flawless finish sponge on makeup is great. i have oily skin, so use a mattifying moisturiser before, then apply this foundation. it looks very natural, and gives amazing coverage, and it doesn't look cakey or chalky like maybelline mousse.Any really good liquid foundation ?
MakeUp Forever HD Foundation.


It is a little pricey ($40 for an oz.) but it's worth every penny. It gives you AWESOME coverage and it leaves you with a beautiful glow to your face. It leaves you looking like you have flawless skin... I always get compliments about my skin, not my makeup. If they only knew how uneven my skintone is and how I have acne scars on my cheeks!!
Clinique. Their skincare products (including their foundation) are superb.





Allthatglitters21 on youtube states that she has been wearing Clinique Superfit foundation for 8 years, so judging by that, it must be really good.





Another great one is ';Even Better'; by Clinique also. Check them out!
clinique doesnt make you break out because it is allergy tested on like 100 people. if one person get a break out they start formulating again.
clarins, benefit, diorshow airflash or clinique almost makeup
clinque...get the oli free liquid foundation..trust me my face is the proof lolcuz i break out EASILYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment