Monday, November 21, 2011

Does any one know a really good liquid foundation?!?!?

I have spent so much money on different foundation, even expensive ones but they never seem to work. I hate walking out of the house knowing I look horrible. Can some1 please help me out by telling me a name or some tips?? thanks!Does any one know a really good liquid foundation?!?!?
Here are my favorites. I love them because they don't rub off on clothes, they make pores look smaller, and they last even if I sweat or workout. You don't need an expensive foundation. The ones below work just as well as a $40.00 foundation. Drugstore products are getting better and better.





1. L'Oreal Infallible


2. Rimmel Lasting Finish


3. Revlon ColorStay


4. Rimmel Cool Matte Mousse





For the best application, use a foundation brush to put on your foundation. Put the foundation on the back of your hand and dab both sides of the bristles into the makeup. Brush the foundation from the center of your face outward, and blend, blend, blend. You will get beautiful, perfect coverage every time, and you won't ever have to touch your face. My favorite foundation brush is the one by Clinique, but you can buy a decent one at the drugstore too.Does any one know a really good liquid foundation?!?!?
i use Chanel Teint Naturel [$57] you only need a little bit, goes on like silk, doesn't look like you're wearing makeup, it covers so well you don't even need powder!





http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/ind鈥?/a>





definately try to get this if you can, i have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin, with acne scars and this works like perfection for me :] worth the price!
i would suggest either:


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse or


Rimmel Cool Matte mousse foundation


they are lightweight and dont feel or look caked on.


they can get a tad bit messy on the fingers so be sure to wash your hands immediately after applying the makeup.
I have really bad Acne and I use a liquid make-up that helps hide the redness it's called: Maybelline Great Wear Make-up. My color is True Beige but, it depends on your normal skin tone. Hope I help! =)
anything from MAC. covers everything and stays on all day.
maybelline dream matte mousse is good

No comments:

Post a Comment