Monday, November 21, 2011

A non-oil based and hypo-allergetic liquid foundation?

I need a few ideas as I begin my recovery from acne.A non-oil based and hypo-allergetic liquid foundation?
Liquid foundation is passe. It doesn't matter if it is hypo-allernetic or not, it will clog your pores and you will have to use harsh astringent to get it out.





If you do use mineral make up, do not use sheer cover. Bare Minerals or Everyday Minerals will conceal your acne without clogging your pores.A non-oil based and hypo-allergetic liquid foundation?
if you dont want a liquid... powder foundation works good, too. Bare minerals sold at sephora and some jc penneys. (check the sephora website) works marvelous and is actually good for your skin. It has won tons of awards. I dont know how i lived without it. Go to the store and try it on. You'll be amazed. Or if you really want a liquid... try maybellines pure line. it lets your skin breath. :o)
almay is the best
I would definitely recommend Bee Royal Products. Our make-up is mineral, so it is great for sensitive skin and above all, it prevents breakouts. I would suggest the Mineral Liquid Foundation, Silk Radiance Powder, and Safari Mineral Bronzer. These are my favorite products. Email me at shayna_097@yahoo.com and I will help you pick out the best products for your skin type and complexion!!
Cliniques products are all hypo-allergenic. I've cleared up thanks to them. Oil Free too, and no animal testing!
MAC products are really good, they're oil free and all. I have sensitive skin, and it's just perfect, and I'm recovering from acne too.
if your recovering from acne, i'd definitley stay away from foundation. why not try sheer cover or bare minerals. it's all natural minerals and it's great for the skin. however, if u must have foundation, i suggest bobbi brown oil-free liquid foundation. also, a lot of chanel's liquid foundations are dermatologist tested, non-comedegenic (won't clog pores), and oil-free

No comments:

Post a Comment