Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you prefer: liquid or stick foundation?

I am trying to choose between Laura Mercier Stick Foundation and Chanel's Liquid Foundation...Has anyone ever tried any of them before?





P.S. I don't like mineral makeup! LOL!What do you prefer: liquid or stick foundation?
I like liquid better, it's easier to blend and control and is lighter coverage than a stick. I haven't used the Chanel Liquid Foundation but I've heard it's really good.What do you prefer: liquid or stick foundation?
Stick foundation is for more coverage, and tends to be thicker and requires tons of blending for an even application. Liquid foundation comes is many varieties, from a sheer tinted moisturizer to a full coverage thick liquid. Since you don't like mineral makeup, liquid is the best place to start. Cause you can try all the formulas til you find one you like.
Liquid Foundation.


I don't really like mineral makeup either, it's too messy.


But I have used it in the the form of loose powder and matted powder also.
I like liquid better, i feel like i can control how thick it goes on, and with a stick it's kinda caked on!


Liquid can be blended and its just so much easier to work with x
Liquid!


Much much easier!





Answer mine please? :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I prefer liquid it's more easy to work with you can blend it in easier and it's much more nicer than stick!! :)
obviously, liquid lol.
Liquid by FAR
liquid is wayy better.
liQ! sticks make you cakey

No comments:

Post a Comment